Last updated on February 10th, 2014.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR REGISTERING ON THE WEBSITE OR ACCESSING ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION OR SERVICES THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE SHALL SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE SAME.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IMPLIES THAT YOU AGREE WITH THE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND OFFER OF SALE, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURCHASE.
- www.mubhi.com ("Website") is an Internet based portal owned and operated by Mubhi Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its registered office at Lakeview Farm, Whitefield - Old Airport Road (near Shell petrol pump), Ramagondanahalli, Bangalore - 560 066, India. Use of the Website is offered to You conditioned on acceptance of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, along with any amendments made by mubhi at its sole discretion and posted on the Website, including by way of imposing an additional charge for access to or use of a Service.
- mubhi shall not be required to notify You, whether as a registered user or not, of any changes made to the Terms. The revised Terms shall be made available on the Website. Your use of the Website and the Services is subject to the most current version of the Terms made available on the Website at the time of such use. You are requested to regularly visit www.mubhi.com to view the most current Terms. You can determine when mubhi last modified the Terms by referring to the "Last Updated" legend above. It shall be Your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes. mubhi may require You to provide Your consent to the updated Terms in a specified manner prior to any further use of the Website and the Services provided on the Website. If no such separate consent is sought, Your continued use of the Website, following changes to the Terms, will constitute Your acceptance of those changes.
- mubhi agrees to deliver the merchandise ordered by you only at such locations as per the Order Confirmation Form. Currently mubhi shall not be liable to deliver any merchandise or services purchased by Users for delivery in locations outside India.
You acknowledge that mubhi has the right to change or discontinue any Service at any time, without notice. You further acknowledge that mubhi may add or modify the procedures, modes, processes or conditions of purchase at any time to adapt to changes that mubhi may make to the Services. You agree that mubhi shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any aspect of the Services.
mubhi, through the Website makes available products at an agreed price to You. Purchase of such products will be subject to the Terms.
mubhi offers SHIPPING for the products on the Website as per the company's policy, which may be changed by mubhi without any notice to You.
The price of products offered on the Website is the final price. The price and other statutory declarations shall be mentioned on the products and/or on its packaging in accordance with applicable laws.
- The Website is a platform that facilitates the online sale and purchase of merchandise and services offered by mubhi.
- You should take all responsibility for your own actions in utilizing the services purchased by You and mubhi shall not be liable for any such action.
- You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract with mubhi and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India.
- You confirm that mubhi shall not be responsible for any deficiency in payment of consideration payable towards the services purchased from the Website.
- mubhi does not offer any refunds against any services already purchased from the Website unless, any error has occurred during the purchase or redemption of such services which is directly attributable to mubhi.
- mubhi strives to provide You with the best prices possible on products and services You buy or avail of from the Website. However, mubhi does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to You.
- While mubhi strives to provide accurate products, services and pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product or service information, mubhi may, at its discretion, either contact You for instructions or cancel Your order and notify You of such cancellation.
- mubhi will have the right to modify the price of the product or service and contact You for further instructions via the email address provided by You at the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify You of such cancellation. If mubhi cancels the order after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be remitted to Your account from which the payment was made.
Credit Card Details
- In certain cases, specifically with regard to particular products/services, You might be required to provide Your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard, You agree to provide correct and accurate credit/debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit/debit card, which is not lawfully owned by You, i.e. in any transaction, You must use Your own credit/debit card.
- The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit/debit card details. mubhi expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit/debit card.
- Your shipping address, pin code will be verified with the database of mubhi before You proceed to pay for Your purchase. In the event Your order is not serviceable by our delivery partners or the merchant or the area is not covered, we would request You to provide us with an alternate shipping address which we expect to have on our partner/merchant's delivery list. In case there is any dispute regarding the shipment of the product or services for the area not covered by mubhi, in such cases mubhi will not be responsible for the non-delivery of the product. mubhi doesn't deliver items internationally. However, You can make purchases on the website from anywhere in the world but at the same time ensuring the shipping address is within India.
- In case You book multiple orders for the Products and Services in one transaction, mubhi would endeavor to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible due to some product characteristics and/or logistics' issues. If You purchase multiple Products in single transaction, then all the Products would be dispatched to a single shipping address given by You. If You wish to ship Products to different addresses, then You should book the orders separately based on the delivery addresses.
Return Policy for Products
- In the event You receive a damaged/defective product or a product that does not comply with the specifications as per your original order, You are required to get in touch with the customer service team through any of the below mentioned channels:
Call at +91.80.3247.1481
Fill up the Contact us form
- Upon receiving Your complaint, mubhi shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint and if mubhi is convinced that the complaint is genuine, mubhi will work towards a replacement. However, in the event of frivolous and baseless complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, mubhi reserves the right to take necessary legal actions against You and You will be solely liable for all costs incurred by mubhi in this regard.
- Before accepting shipment of any product, kindly ensure that the product's packaging is not damaged or tampered. If You observe that the package is damaged or tampered, request You to refuse to accept delivery and inform mubhi at the earliest. The return process of the product may be restricted by mubhi depending on the nature and category of the product.
Cancellation by mubhi: There may be certain orders that mubhi is unable to accept and must cancel. mubhi reserves the right, at mubhi's sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Your order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by You, non-availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by mubhi's credit and fraud avoidance department. mubhi may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. mubhi may contact You if all or any portion of Your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept Your order.
Cancellation by the User: In case of requests for order cancellations, mubhi reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if mubhi receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/approved by mubhi, mubhi shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to You within a reasonable period of time. mubhi will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. mubhi has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. You agree not to dispute the decision made by mubhi and accept mubhi's decision regarding the cancellation.
mubhi reserves the right to cancel any orders that come under below mentioned scenarios:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale.
- Invalid address given in order details.
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
User Account, Password, and Security
- mubhi makes the Services available to You through the Website, only if You have provided mubhi certain required User information and created an account ("Account") through mubhi ID and password or other login ID and password, which can include a Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo ID or any other valid email ID (collectively, the "Account Information"). The Services may also be subject to procedures for use of the Website.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify mubhi of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. mubhi cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this.
- You may be held liable for losses incurred by mubhi or any other user or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
- The Website also allows restricted access to the Services for unregistered Users.
- You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by You in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user's Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
- If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or mubhi has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, mubhi has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, the "Content") on the Website is owned and controlled by mubhi and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website ("Marks") are the property of mubhi. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of mubhi.
Except as expressly provided herein, You acknowledge and agree that You shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from mubhi or thirty party owner of such Content.
MUBHI DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USAGE OF THE PRODUCTS BY YOU AND ANY CONSEQUENCES WHATSOEVER BY YOUR ACT.
MUBHI WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A CONSEQUENCE OF UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR ACCOUNT INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR MATERIALS, EITHER WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE. MUBHI HAS ENDEAVORED TO ENSURE THAT ALL THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS CORRECT, BUT MUBHI NEITHER WARRANTS NOR MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE QUALITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY DATA, INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE. MUBHI SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR RELATED FUNCTIONALITIES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE FUNCTIONALITIES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, FUNCTIONALITIES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. FURTHER, MUBHI SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR NON-AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE DURING PERIODIC MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS OR ANY UNPLANNED SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS OR FOR ANY REASON BEYOND MUBHI 'S CONTROL. THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS DONE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THEY WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA. MUBHI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR LEADING TO AN INVALID COUPON. MUBHI ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU WHETHER ON BEHALF OF ITSELF OR THIRD PARTIES.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right ;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail”, "chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work , such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another User's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our Internet Service Provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms mubhi, mubhi.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of mubhi or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any of mubhi’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by Us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or mubhi’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to mubhi.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- mubhi shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.